The Rotten Fruit Box is 100% naturally freeze-dried fruits delivered to your home as a subscription box or a one-time purchase.
Not only are freeze-dried fruits healthy and delicious but with each purchase, you are helping small farmers and making a significant contribution to reducing fruit waste. Sourced from a variety of small, local farms in Portugal and Spain. 100% compostable packaging
Our name is “rotten,” but our fruit is anything but. Our farmers pick our fruit straight off the tree once it is ready for consumption. It is then freeze-dried while it’s still ripe, before being packaged and sent to our customers. We call ourselves “The Rotten Fruit Box,” because the fruit you’re enjoying would have otherwise gone unused and rotted away on the ground. We also think that the name “Rotten” helps bring attention to the serious issue of food waste.
Benefits of Freeze-Dried Fruits:
- 100% fruit, all-natural, and nothing added
- long shelf life (8-14 months or longer)
- perfect snack for home, work, office, school, camping, or anywhere!
The Rotton Fruit Box Options:
- Custom Freeze-Dried Fruit Box – subscription only and you can change the fruit selection every month
- “Very Berry” Freeze-Dried Berries Box – for “berry” lovers. Low carb and low sugar “super” fruits. Probably our healthiest box
- Seasonal Fruit Box – a curated mix of in-season fruits
- Variety Box – 8, 16, or 30 different freeze-dried fruit snacks in every box. No repeats!
- Single Fruit Boxes – a whole box with your favorite fruit
- Single Fruit Pouches – individual fruit snack packs
- Vegetables – individual vegetable snack packs
- Gift Boxes – give the gift of freeze-dried fruit
Strawberries, peaches, raspberries, sour cherries, kiwi, ‘very berry’, figs, mangos, bananas, apples, pineapples, blueberries, apple cinnamon, blackberries, fruit ‘bits’ & powder (random fruit), ‘red, white & blues’, mandarin oranges, plums, pitted olives, green olives stuffed with chili paste, black currants, red currants, melon, gooseberries, lingonberries, dragonfruit, cranberries, apricots (sour), grapes, pomegranate, grapefruit, lemon slices with peel & orange with peel
Corn, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, peas, rhubarb, beetroot, broccoli, cauliflower, chives, leeks, potatoes, bell peppers, onions, & radishes